Tuesday, February 24, 2015

It is Meaningful: Join a Social Networking Site

     I join a social networking site which is a Google+ community of English Language Teaching (ELT). This community is created for both teachers and learners of English. In this community, members are provided with resources, discussions, and tips of learning and teaching English. For me, as a future English teacher, joining this community is meaningful and helpful.

     Firstly, through this community, I could share my experience on teaching English with other members, and I am also able to receive comments and feedback from others all over the world. This will definitely help me improve my teaching and enlighten me on applying newly teaching strategies. In addition, I am able to keep pace with the development of new social media. In our contemporary education society, teachers are expected to combine technology with their teaching which will not only benefit teachers but also students to learn effectively. The last but not the least, this ELT community will encourage me, as a language teacher, to keep connection with others in the field of language teaching. As a result, I will be able to have a more proficient entry to learn what I do not know from others.


1 comment:

  1. I hope that this group proves useful to you and that you share what you learn as well.

    ReplyDelete